In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their business; to play to their strengths, since every business is unique; and to empower their people by going wherever their people go, on any device.
Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications such as Financials, Distribution, CRM and Project Accounting, powered by a robust and flexible platform.
Improve customer lifecycle management
Provide accurate forecasting and budgeting
All Acumatica application suites are web-based, fully-integrated, and work on a centralized database. They can be accessed anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Financial Management Suite
A powerful set of financial applications used by almost every organization, no matter how complex or simple requirements are. Bring rigor to business processes in a user-friendly way.
- Forecast cash flow based on a 30-day trend that incorporates cash transaction statistics.
- Display all approvals on a single screen to manage process flow more easily and save time.
- Enter documents related to multiple modules within a single screen and benefit from improved tax reporting
Distribution Management Suite
Works together with the Financial Management Suite as a full distribution solution. Starting from the requisition process to purchasing, order management, inventory tracking, automated inventory replenishment suggestions, and more.
- Automated inventory replenishment suggestions based on historical sales data analysis improves cash flow and optimizes stock levels.
- Get up-to-date freight costs for each USPS, FedEx, or UPS shipment, print carrier and return labels, and generate tracking numbers.
- With just a few clicks, fulfill large volumes of shipments using pre-defined, automated packing rules.
Customer Management Suite
Fully integrated with the Financial and Distribution suites, the Customer Management Suite uses dashboards and reports to provide real-time sales data. A self-service Customer Portal lets you give customers access to the information you choose.
- Out-of-the box Customer Portal allows you to give customers access to financial and case information.
- Automatically attach incoming and outgoing emails to various Customer Management Suite features.
Project Accounting Suite
With the Project Accounting Suite, deliver on project objectives on time and on budget. Manage complex reporting requirements. Include projects in companywide financial reports.
- Handle the most complex billing rules and easily calculate project revenue based on key project-specific attributes.
- Keep better track of costs by correctly accounting for work in progress (WIP). If a bill was generated and applied incorrectly, it can now be reversed and regenerated
Acumatica gives businesses a competitive edge
Built-in web-based customization tools allow you to change the appearance of screens, the business logic, and the database fields. Customizations are stored separately from the core application code so they can be easily exported. In addition, updates and upgrades to the core application do not impact any existing customizations.
Easy to maintain
All customizations are stored in the database so you can backup your code changes and data with a single backup process. Since there is no client software to maintain, backups are managed centrally.
User Interface (UI) elements are completely separate from business logic, which is
separated from the database access layer and the database itself.
Integration with external systems
All application logic available through Acumatica screens can also be accessed using a generic Web Services API (Application Programming Interface) based on SOAP and WSDL. The API invokes the same security mechanisms and access rights to allow data migration, extraction of information for reporting, and integration with external systems.
Ease of Use
Acumatica’s user interface and navigation makes working in Acumatica faster and more intuitive. Work on any mobile device, with its tablet-friendly design and dynamic page layout. Find information faster with improved keyword search, data entry with suggestions and auto-complete, and advanced filtering in grids. Complete tasks more quickly with drag and drop functionality and real-time connectivity with Excel.
Speed and Performance
With powerful transaction processing capabilities, Acumatica delivers the performance your business demands. No matter how many people are using the system, users can enter data, generate reports, and navigate from screen to screen rapidly.
The Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform now includes functionality that enables the packaging and redistribution of customizations without them conflicting with other existing customizations.
Powerful integration with popular third-party solutions, such as Box for online content and collaboration, and AvaTax by Avalara for sales tax automation.
Expanded API lets users embed reports within Acumatica report writer to generate reports automatically in PDF format without user intervention. Data-rich reports now generate faster.
Acumatica is optimized for Microsoft SQL Server, but the technology allows for storing of data in alternate databases like Oracle and MySQL.