Make it easy for your experts to put their heads together. Cisco TelePresence offers the easiest, most dynamic way for dispersed teams to get together. It's where talent and technology meet.
i-Tech can help you with the right solution to bring experts together to solve problems on the fly. You can also use the power of TelePresence to unify your supply chain, provide highly engaged customer service, train remote teams, and more. Think beyond the boardroom. Transform your business processes with Cisco TelePresence.
Cisco TelePresence Helps You:
- Make the Best Use of Employee Time
- Speed Decision Making
- Cut Travel Costs
- Transform Business Processes
- Be Greener
Consider the Opportunity Costs
The true cost of travel is not just a plane ticket and hotel. Time on the road could be spent being more productive, bringing new products to market, reducing repair time, or meeting with more clients.
Cisco HD Video Conferencing Endpoints
Cisco Video Conferencing Infrastructure
- Desktop Video Phones
- Desktop Video Conferencing Endpoints
- Workstation Video Applications, such as Cisco Jabber and Movi Client for PC and Mac
- Small Conference Room Video Devices, such as Cisco Quickset
- Large Video Conferencing Room Installations
In addition to video endpoints, there are four main applications that the Cisco TelePresence system uses to make video conferencing a seamless experience. These applications can be installed in the primary datacenter.
- Cisco TelePresence VCS Control - Cisco VCS Control
- Cisco TelePresence VCS Expressway - Cisco VCS Expressway
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite - Cisco TMS
- Cisco TelePresence Codian Multipoint Conference Unit - Cisco Codian MCU
For people just starting out with video, many of these same functions can be done by Cisco's video hosting service, Cisco Callway.
i-Tech has partnered with Cisco - the leader in the business video conferencing market with the Cisco TelePresence (formerly Tandberg) line of products.
When this is combined with the video calling and conferencing capabilities that are part of the Cisco Phone System, this creates the complete Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration System.
We can help you select the right applications and solutions to support your specific business strategy and business models. i-Tech can also work with your IT staff to set up pilot programs within important departments.
You will be transforming to a new way to work on a foundation of quality, reliability, and interoperability across industry standards.