On-Going Support Options for What Your Business Needs
There is no one-size-fits all Acumatica support plan. Even one business may require varying levels of support for different time periods. That is why we offer our clients several options to choose from, some of which can be layered to create multiple levels of support.
Acumatica Direct | Basic Support
- Basic Support is a program designed to provide effective help with support issues and questions during business hours.
- It features access to the Acumatica Customer Portal and Knowledge Base for your how-to questions and known issues, unlimited number of cases to Acumatica product support, and developer support.
Acumatica Direct | Premier Support
- Premier Support is the perfect fit to ensure your success with Acumatica solution around the clock.
- This program provides all the benefits of Basic Support plus phone and chat access, priority support, and 24x7 availability.
- This plan comes as a 1-year contract.
i-Tech | Platinum Support Services
- This plan is ideal for time periods where you anticipate needing some extra help.
- Designed to provide fast and effective help with support issues and questions during normal business hours.
- Features email or phone response to how-to questions and an unlimited number of Acumatica product support cases.
- This plan is billed monthly with 15-days notice to cancel.
i-Tech | Pay-As-You-Go
- Designed to provide fast and effective help with support issues and questions during normal business hours and 24X7 support for business-critical issues.
- Includes how-to questions and Acumatica product support cases.
- Unlike other 3 plans, also includes new work requests and training.
- Billed at i-Tech Acumatica consulting standard hourly rate in quarter-hour increments.
- No contract required.
Side-By-Side Plan Comparison
The Acumatica support plans outlined do not include support for any 3rd Party Software applications or Software Development not provided by Acumatica.
The i-Tech support plans do not include support for 3rd Party Software applications or Software Development not provided by Acumatica or i-Tech. i-Tech will work with 3rd Party Software providers and provide support assistance on a T&M basis.
Let’s Talk About Support
Every business is different. Talk to your i-Tech consultant to get up-to-date rates and determine which support plan is right for you.
2711 Rew Circle
Ocoee, FL 34761
Serving all of Central and South FL, including Tampa, Orlando and Miami
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive more information and exciting news every month!
i-Tech Support named 2022 Fast 50 Company, “Ultimate Newcomer” to the Golden 100 by Orlando Business JournalWhy this is a milestone for i-Tech.Read More »
Microsoft is Disabling Basic Authentication and Requiring Use of Modern Authentication under OAuth 2.0 starting October 1, 2022*This may impact apps.Read More »