Data Backup Services
Keep Your Mission-Critical Data Safe and Secure
Proudly serving Fort Myers since 2000
i-Tech Support specializes in providing remote backup and managed data backup services and solutions in the Fort Myers, FL area. Our continuous and securely managed remote data backup services free up your internal staff and give you peace of mind knowing that you’ll never lose the data that your organization depends on to run. Contact us today to get started!
Understanding remote and managed data backup services
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there’s a more cost-effective solution. Typically offered through the cloud, remote data backup services through a managed service provider like i-Tech Support capably protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What is remote data backup?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote data backup, records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner’s data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there’s a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What are managed data backup services?
With our managed data backup services, we handle and manage data backup services rather than your internal staff handling the data and process on-premises. We will permanently archive and retain data copies, and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
Our managed data backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure
- Support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster
While your internal IT team may be able to handle some of these tasks, our services deliver a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery.
Advantages of remote managed data backup services
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- No dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified
- Remote backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information