Next Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Next Generation Anti-Virus (NGAV) Solutions
Proudly serving Winter Garden since 2000
i-Tech Support is your trusted local Next Generation Antivirus solutions provider in the Winter Garden, FL area. We provide next-generation antivirus solutions and NGAV software to update legacy software and address modern cybersecurity threats using machine learning and behavioral analysis. They can also detect unknown threats better than signature-based solutions. Contact us today to speak to a Next Generation Antivirus Solutions Consultant.
Traditional antivirus software is no longer effective against the increasingly sophisticated cyber threats such as script-based, fileless, and multi-vector attacks companies and organizations face. Today’s attackers know where to find gaps and weaknesses in networks and exploit them easily. They have learnt how to bypass traditional antivirus software using developed tools that launch and leverage:
- Memory-based attacks
- Remote logins
- Macro-based attacks
- PowerShell scripting language
Traditional antivirus software solutions focus on signature file- and definition-based threats, so they remain ineffective in detecting modern threats that don’t introduce new files to the network or system.
However, NGAV software focuses on events – processes, applications, files, and network connection – to see the relations between different actions and event streams. Analyzing event streams helps identify malicious behavior, intent, and activities and block them.
What is Next Generation Antivirus Software?
NGAV providers design next-generation antivirus solutions to update legacy antivirus software and address modern cybersecurity threats. NGAV software moves from signature-based detection and leverages machine learning and behavioral analysis. In addition, it targets specific threats facing endpoints.
Other benefits of switching to our NGAV solutions include:
- Reduces your operational costs: It’s hard to measure the cost of running outdated technology until you experience a cyberattack that bypasses your traditional antivirus software.
- Boosts your Organization protection: As mentioned earlier, malicious actors have improved their cyberattacks to easily bypass traditional security products using PowerShell exploits and fileless malware. Therefore updating to our NGAV software boosts your overall protection.
- Save time: Modern NGAV solutions protect your network and systems, enabling your IT team to save time analyzing breaches and disaster recovery and focus on what matters.
- Improve ROI: Traditional antivirus solutions rely on several agents to protect organizational systems and networks. Several agents running on your endpoint means more performances impact. Instead, having a next generation antivirus consultant helps you do more with one solution.
- Make the software work for you: Our NGAV solutions take the pain out of your incident management process. They can reveal multiple attacks in one alert and help you identify the source.
Why You Need i-Tech Support’s NGAV Solutions
Advanced endpoint security solutions that use machine learning and behavior protection provide companies sophisticated protection than traditional antiviruses. Our NGAV solutions proactively detect and identify threats immediately and stop fileless threats such as PowerShell abuse using predictive analytical and behavioral protection.
Our machine learning models can check thousands of file attributes to identify known and unknown threats. These capabilities enable organizations to proactively prevent malware and endpoint attacks instead of reacting to incidents after they occur.
Our NGAV software is a significant step up from traditional antiviruses. However, the endpoint security market has also progressed, offering solutions that bundle NGAV solutions with detection and response capabilities.
That is why we have remained ahead of the curve in providing leading endpoint protection features with our solutions, such as EDR (endpoint detection and response) or the more comprehensive XDR (extended detection and response). XDR stitches together data from different sources to improve detection and ease the investigative process.
Our NGAV solutions also offer the following:
- Local and autonomous solutions: We offer local solutions in Winter Garden, FL, guaranteeing that it works well regardless of a network connection. It means the agent does not rely on cloud connectivity to the EDR/EPP management console for protection.
- Threat intelligence integration: Our NGAV solutions integrate threat intelligence to enable security teams to immediately assess threats’ origin, impact, and severity and receive remediation guidance.