Invest In Your Potential
i-Tech Managed IT Services is an investment in your potential. Our unique combination of proactive, preventative and reactive support services to help you get more value out of your technology investment. As your IT department, you have complete access to a reliable team of technology professionals who have the technical education and experience you require, supported by a commitment to reliable service and customer care.
We understand the urgency that drives your need for support and make every effort to meet your deadlines. Our current professional service fees are listed below. All rates are charged in quarter-hour increments.
- Desktop Technology Support [$115/hr]
- PC hardware and software installation, configuration, troubleshooting and support (excluding network connectivity and network configuration)
- PC peripheral installation, configuration, troubleshooting and support (printers, scanners, CD/DVD, removable media, etc.)
- Physical moves and changes, physical disconnection, reconnection and transportation of computer and network hardware, delivery services
- Network/Server Technology Support [$160/hr]
- Networking equipment installation
- Local area networking equipment configuration, troubleshooting and support
- Support of Internet-related technologies
- Support of Microsoft Windows Server and basic client/server support
- Server and Networking Equipment installation, configuration, troubleshooting and support (Storage including RAID configuration, processor, peripherals, power supplies, UPS management, KVM, etc.)
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Technologies – including data restores
- Advanced Technology Support[$185]
- Cloud Technologies – Office 365, Exchange Online, Azure, Google, Amazon, etc
- IP Telephony Technologies – Cisco Communications Manager, IP-PBX, VoIP design, configuration and support
- Mobility Technologies – Microsoft Remote Desktop, Citrix, VPN, Wireless LAN/WAN, MDM
- Storage Technologies – Storage Area Networking, Advanced RAID technologies
- Communication & Collaboration Technologies – Microsoft Exchange Server, Cisco Jabber, Microsoft Lync, Sharepoint, Faxing
- Network Connectivity and Basic Security – Routing and Switching, IDS/IPS, Firewall Services
- LAN and WAN design, configuration and support, advanced LAN technologies (VLAN, etc.)
- Network Monitoring / Network Management
- Virtualization technologies – VMware and Hyper-V
- Advanced Server technologies - Active Directory Planning, Deployment; SQL Server; ISA Server; Internet Information Server; and any other server level software application not listed elsewhere.
- Premier Consulting Services[$200/hr]
- CCIE Cisco Expert Consulting
- Cyber Security Consulting
- Cisco UC Contact Center Scripting
- Cisco Datacenter Consulting
- Service Level Standards
Additional Rates and Support
Priority I Fees (Urgent Support Calls) – Immediate response, dispatch for onsite response within four business hours, two hour minimum charge will apply per the above rate schedule. A P1 fee will be charged of $115 per incident. This applies to requested escalations that are outside of our SLA policy.
Travel charges policy: We charge portal to portal for all services rendered at the service rate charged from the above list. This policy means that all travel time is billable from the time our service technician leaves from their location until they arrive back to our office. If the technician is called to another client or is the end of the business day, the return trip will not be charged. For travel outside 20 miles of our offices, we will charge a reduced hourly fee of $85 per hour.
Normal business hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding company-observed holidays). A per person fee of $50 per hour will apply for any services performed outside of our normal business hours and billed in one-quarter hour increments.
Normal travel related expenses incurred will be billed to the client and may include meals, accommodations, and/or transportation fees, as applicable.
National Service Network Access: Use of the National Service Network to dispatch an engineer to sites outside of our local service area will incur a per-incident charge of $160.
Additional charges may also apply on a case-by-case basis.
Prepaid Terms and Conditions
Prepaid services expire after 12 months of non-use. All prepaid service purchases and usage is computed on a FIFO (first-in-first-out) basis to calculate expiration charge off. Prepaid services may only be used for professional services. Prepaid services are non-refundable. Prepaid services may not be used as credits to purchase hardware or software.
Note: All rates and policies indicated above are subject to change.