School Chromebook Deployment
School Chromebook Deployment Support
Proudly serving Altamonte Springs since 2000
i-Tech Support is your trusted local provider of school Chromebook deployment support in the Altamonte Springs, FL area. Our Chromebook deployment services will ensure your school and students get the most out of Chromebooks. Contact us today to learn more about our school Chromebook deployment services.
Google Chromebooks in Education
Technology in the education sector is no longer a luxury but a bare minimum requirement. Students, schools, or districts that fail to adopt the necessary policies and tools risk falling behind massively.
One of the tools making a significant impact on learning is Google Chromebooks. As described by Google, Chromebooks are a new form of computer designed to help users get things done quicker. They come with multiple layers of security, the best of Google built-in, and an operating system with cloud storage, Chrome OS.
As an educator, you may wonder why you should choose Chromebooks over computers, laptops, and tablets. Well, Google has taken steps to make this choice relatively straightforward. To begin with, partnerships with manufacturers make the device affordable.
The Chromebooks is easy to use, has a long-lasting battery, and does not come with the complexities of managing devices such as computers and laptops.
School Chromebook Deployment Services
If you’re considering Google Chromebooks for your school or how to get the most value from them, it’s understandable. It’s a relatively new technology, and it’s likely that you’re not sure how to go about it. That’s why we’re here.
We offer school Chromebook deployment support to ensure that all you have to worry about is students learning.
Our services include:
- School Chromebook Deployment
If you’re yet to deploy Chromebooks, don’t worry. We’ll get you started. In line with Google’s recommendation, our school Chromebook deployment services include:
- Setting up Chrome devices
- Surveying your site
- Adding necessary Wi-Fi networks
- Develop chrome management policies
- Update Chromebooks to the latest version of Chrome
- Enroll chrome devices
Once we’re done, all that’ll be left for you is to make use of Chromebooks.
- Chromebook SupportAs with other technologies, there may be issues with Chromebooks at some point. Perhaps you may need to update the OS, or there’s a technical issue. Either way, it’s vital that you limit any disruption to learning.This is why we won’t abandon you after deployment. We also offer support services to ensure that learning can resume swiftly.
- Chromebook TrainingBy design, Chromebooks facilitate the learning process. However, it does not happen automatically. The users (teachers and students) need to know how best to use Chromebooks. Otherwise, there are many top tools and hidden features for teaching that your students will not benefit from.In this regard, we offer Chromebook training for teachers. We’ll take them through every feature, enabling them to deliver the best teaching experiences to learners.
Benefits of School Chromebook Deployment Services
With our Chromebook deployment and support services, you’ll be able to enjoy the full benefits of Chromebooks. These include:
One of the major distinguishing factors between Chromebooks and devices such as computers and laptops is affordability. This is because these devices’ operating system does not require demanding hardware specifications as it’s lightweight. As a result, the cost of manufacturing Chromebooks is much lower.
Moreover, it’s vital to factor in security costs when deploying devices. However, that’s not the case with Chromebooks. There’ll be no need to purchase antivirus or an enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution with inbuilt cloud-based security.
- Better Battery Life than Most Laptops
A typical school day lasts eight to nine hours. During this period, the last thing you need is to have students and teachers scrambling to charge devices mid-lesson. Since the batteries on Chromebooks last 10 to 12 hours, this will not be an issue.
- You Can Optimize Chromebooks for Learning
At present, students are arguably over-invested in their devices. Therefore, giving them access to more devices can be a risk if not done correctly.
With education-focused Chromebooks, you can optimize learning environments and simplify management. For instance, administrators can set and enforce guidelines on authorized applications, proxy settings, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Level the Playing Field
Arguably the biggest challenge in education is the disparity in resources across school districts and schools. Chromebooks are a great way to help bridge this gap. Thanks to their affordability and effectiveness, they allow students in low-income school districts to leverage technology to learn.