Google for Education Certified Trainers
Our Certification Bootcamps are designed to be scenario-based experiences to support teaching staff to ace their certification exams. Attendees work at their own pace through six scenarios that contain specific Google tools within each scenario while being coached and empowered in real time by our trainers. Teachers can expect to be creating real Slides, sharing Docs with contacts, managing Calendar appointments, curating videos on YouTube, and designing instruction on Classroom.
Our Bootcamps are facilitated by Evelyn McCulloch, long time educator, Google for Education Certified Trainer, and Director of Educational Technology at i-Tech Support and Daniel Stockman, Google Certified Administrator, and President/COO at i-Tech Support.
- Impacts student learning
- Builds professional community and connections
- Keeps teachers up to date on best practices in the learning sciences
- Highlights a commitment to professional growth
- Drives a positive digital culture in a teacher’s classroom and school
- Establishes a teacher as a school leader and resource for others
- Makes official a teacher’s understanding and skills in educational technology mindsets and toolsets
Learn more about Google for Education Certified Trainers from i-Tech
Toll Free: (888) 298-9696
Orlando: (407) 265-2000
Miami: (305) 901-5370
2711 Rew Circle
Ocoee, FL 34761
Serving all of Central and South FL, including Tampa, Orlando and Miami
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive more information and exciting news every month!
i-Tech Support named 2022 Fast 50 Company, “Ultimate Newcomer” to the Golden 100 by Orlando Business JournalWhy this is a milestone for i-Tech.Read More »
Microsoft is Disabling Basic Authentication and Requiring Use of Modern Authentication under OAuth 2.0 starting October 1, 2022*This may impact apps.Read More »